Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Steamboat at my house!

Ok here is the plan, as mentioned earlier there will be steamboat at my house on saturday.

Guys who want to play mahjong can come around 3pm, those we who just want to eat can come at 7pm. Those who want to stay back to watch Almighty Manchester United beat Aston Villa can stay overnight to watch.

Please RSVP for the majong/steamboat/soccer match session by FRIDAY as my mummy needs to settle the amount of stuff she needs to buy.

People who are coming so far:
Alex
Bryan(not confirm)
Derrick
Darren
Ernest
Ken
Keith(not confirm)
Nevin
Webster
Winston
Zhi Hao

People who haven RSVP:
Kyson
Jevon
Kin onn


Ok thats all. I go study my biology and play with my POPEYE shirt liao

1 comment:

kysonn' said...

i think i eat steamboat can liao.LOL. i friday got another stayover, so probably cannot stayover.